Wednesday 6 May 2009

Update

Bonjour mes amis!

I'm so sorry I have not been blogging for so long *slaps wrist* but I have been living in a house that is doing a very convincing impression of a squat and have only just found my camera charger.
And as for my laptop charger, it decided moving home was a little too stressful and with a parting cry of "Goodbye cruel world!" it died.
But I now have a shiny new charger and a pair of sofas. Things are looking up!

We are trying to get the whole house sorted by our deadline of june 1st as I'm hoping to get another chi pup before it starts getting cold.
I now have all my make up sorted out!.. but nearly all my clothes are still in boxes.
I've got my priorities straight as you can see.

Anyway I just wanted to give you all a quick update.
Hello and thank you to my new followers! <3
Hang in there I WILL be posting regularly again very soon.

Heaps of lurrvee.
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment