Friday 23 January 2009

Finally!

It's 5:51 am and as an extreme insomniac I have decided that NOW is the time to do this haul.
I have had bugger all to do for days then as soon as I decide to start a blog I become insanely busy.
Always the way eh?

Lets get to the good stuffs :)





OPI Nail polish in Elephantastic pink. This was part of the India collection that came out in summer 2008, I realized I needed it as soon as I saw it but never actually got round to getting it. Until now! Thank you ASOS! I was expecting it to be a bubble gum pink and it's actually got a more of and orangey feel to it.. almost coral but not quite. It's really bright, very pretty and goes really well with my new gold bangles!




Barry M Dazzle Dusts. I have not touched anything by Barry M since I was about 13 but I saw these two beauts and could not resist. The one on the left is Fawn 49 and Right is Old Gold 24.
Old gold is a nice MAC Refelcts Glitter Antique gold copy but a lot more subtle with less glitter which is brilliant as I love and wear Antique Gold a bit too much and it will be nice to be able to save it for special occasions.


Fawn on top and Old Gold on bottom.





Barry M Lipstick in 101 Marshmallow. I saw this on the internet took a leap of faith and ordered it before I had seen any swatches/reviews. SO glad I did!
After I had orderd I saw We Are Glitter had said that this is her everyday lippie so I knew once it came I would love it as I have a very similar make up look to hers. Before 101 I was wearing MAC Heatherette lipstick in Fleshpot which is nice but comes out quite orangey which just did not go with my skintone at all. I <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tu6Xtvo_ZWw/SXluLR_03PI/AAAAAAAAAD0/JfDS61rArOc/s1600-h/Make+up+Blog+1+020.JPG">


Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Quickie.
Love it love it love it. I'm very pale and this is very pink and gives a lovely china doll look.
It's very pigmented but really wearable and flattering.





I am a false lash feind and have ruined my natural lashes by wearing them every day so one of my new years resolutions was to stop wearing falsies and grow my own back out as they are good lashes and I am mean too them.
So this is me cheating at my new years resolution and telling myself that if I only wore one or two at the edge of my lashes it wouldn't count.
Well the glue does not work and it serves me right! I must stay away from the Eyelure ones because I know they will work and I must. not. cheat.




Fawn in inner eye corner and Old gold from half way out with a tiny bit of NARS Ondine in the crease. 101 lipstick. I have worn this every day since I got them, which is nice because I usually go for a much more dramatic eye and this look is so much easier but still pretty.
Please excuse my terrible eye bags but like I said I am a huge insomniac and only ever get around 3/4 hours a night!

It's now 7 am so I'm off to read The Tales Of Beedle The Bard by J.K. Rowling which I got today for £3 something in Asda!

Thank you to my very first follower Kerry1487

x

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! Loving your blog, from what you have so far it looks like it's going to be a firm fixture for me!!!

    I'm loving that OPI nail colour, gorgeous! Good find!

    Barry M Dazzle Dust in Old Gold is 100% my fave! I have quite a few of them now, but Old Gold is the one I come back to time and time again!

    Your about me section by the way, spot on girl!!! I think all of us bloggers feel the same way, hehe!

    Check out my blog if you like :) Would love to see you there!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete