Friday 20 March 2009

Mac Mineralize Eye Shadow - Illusionary Burning Ambition

One word to sum this up?
Gorgeous!
It's huge as well..
The same size as the Grand Duo blushes (of which I brought three, but thats another post!)
I Used it today and I really like how it came out.




I Used MAC Painterly paint pot as a base, Loreal Voluminous mascara, which I'm not
actually that keen on to be honest, and a tiny bit of Rimmel liquid eyeliner.
I Should have spent more time on the eyeliner but I wanted a really quick look
and I didn't really want the shadow to be swamped by tons of black eyeliner.
I'm a huge fan of winged eyeliner and wear it everyday, but I liked the shadow so much
I thought I would take it easy for once.
Underneath the eye I just smudged a bit of MAC Teddy eye kohl with my finger.


pretty pretty!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Wow that looks seriously gorgeous!

    Love the nails too, what is it?

    Love your blog, it's one of my faves!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such lovely long eyelashes, so lucky!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks really beautiful on you :) cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls :D
    Emma, the polish is by GOSH (which I am becoming obsessed with..) and is called Wild Lilac.
    I thought you would like it!
    I really need to get my hands of done out in deco.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look you created with that eyeshadow its lovely:)

    ReplyDelete